CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Busy little crafter...

Well I have been all over the last few weeks as far as my projects are concerned. A couple weekends ago I made some crayon art. It was fun and easy!


Next time I will paint the canvas before gluing down the crayons.

I also got some awesome new labors on stay for my sewing projects.

I can't wait to use them. However I told myself I HAD to finish my challenge quilt and Manny's quilt before this was even an option. It is getting closer though. I have been rearranging the blocks. It looks great! Here are some pics from the process. I had issues with my makeshift design was so I cleaned off the sewing room bed (finally!) and used that.


I will post the final project after I am done quilting it.

I also made a cute little blanket for a guy at work's new baby girl.


I guess it's time to go. I have to run to the fabric store then head up for my mini vacation at Elk Forge B&B.







0 comments:

Post a Comment